John Hasbrook P.C.
Attorney at Law
112 North Atwater Street
Monmouth, Or 97361
FAX (503) 838-0149
Our Practice Areas Include:
1. Estate Planning and Administration. Wills, Trusts, Revocable Living Trusts, Power of Attorney Forms, Advanced Directives, Living Wills, Credit Shelter Trusts, Bypass Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts, Guardianship Designations for Minor Children, Probate Avoidance Strategies, Planning for Lottery Winners and other Estate Planning Matters.
2. Business Set Up and Counseling, including S Corporations, C Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLC), Partnerships, Business Purchase Contracts, Documents for Seller Financing of Businesses, Purchase Agreements, Options to Buy, Shareholder Agreements, Buy/Sell Agreements, Family Business Planning and other business planning needs.
3. Probate and Post Death Administration. Probate Court Filings, Probate Litigation, Trust and Estate Administration, Small Estate Affidavits, Court Filings for Handling Estates, Personal Representative Assistance, Letters Testamentary, Probate Litigation, Will Contests, Non-Probate Estates, Joint Ownership Administration and other post death estate and trust matters.
4. Real estate. Land Sale Contracts, Earnest Money Agreements, Easements, Trust Deeds, Liens, For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Assistance, Seller Carried Contracts, Foreclosures, Property Disclosure Statements, Shared Ownership Agreements, LLC's for Real Estate and other Real Estate Matters.
5. Family Law. Adoptions, Uncontested Dissolution of Marriage, Name Change, Guardianships, Conservatorships, Disabled Child Planning Trusts, Special Needs Trusts and other family law issues.
6. Contract and Commercial Law. Business Contracts, Agricultural Law, Commercial Trucking Law, Construction Law.
7. International Law. Assistance to Foreign Businesses with Operations in the State of Oregon. Registered Agent Services.
8. Corporate Law. Setting up Corporations, Registered Agent Services, Year End Minutes, Corporate Resolutions, Minutes of Special Meetings, Consent Minutes, Bylaws, Articles of Incorporation, Entity Conversions, Stock Issuance and other Corporate legal needs.
9. Buying and Selling Businesses. Documents for Buying or Selling a Business and Seller Financing of Businesses, Purchase Agreements, Options to Buy, Shareholder Agreements, Buy/Sell Agreements, Right of First Refusal.
John Hasbrook P.C* Experience you can trust