Attorney at Law

FSBO For Sale by Owner

If you are selling your house yourself as "For Sale By Owner" (FSBO), we can help.  We can draft the necessary contracts, disclosure forms, deeds and other documents necessary for you to sell your real estate by yourself.  If you are also going to provide Seller financing, we can assist you with drafting the required contracts and related documents and initiate escrow and closing through a title company.

We provide assistance in or drafting of:
1.  Earnest Money Agreements
2.  Property Disclosure Forms
3.  Land Sale Contracts,
4.  Promissory Notes
5.  Trust Deeds
6.  Opening Escrow and Instructions
7.  Reviewing Title Reports
8.  Statutory Warranty, Special Warranty, Bargain and Sale and Quitclaim Deeds
9.  Amortization Schedules for Monthly, Quarterly or Annual Payments

John Hasbrook P.C.
Attorney at Law
112 North Atwater Street
Monmouth, Or 97361
(503) 838-0251
FAX (503) 838-0149

Website Builder